- 8 strawberries, halved
- 2 peaches or nectarines or 3 plums, sliced into 8 wedges each
- 2 bananas, peeled and each cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) 0% fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cinnamon
Pierce fruit onto small skewers alternating fruit. Yogurt dip: In a bowl, whisk together yogurt, maple syrup and cinnamon. Serve with fruit kebabs.
This is one snack that little chefs will love making and eating. Make the dip a day ahead and refrigerate until ready to use. Unleash your inner chef and experiment with endless fruit combinations.
Prep. Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 0 min.
Makes: 8 kebabs
Source: www.heartandstroke.com (Developed by Emily Richards, P.H. EC. for Health Canada and the Heart and Stroke Foundation)