Find Us

Toronto Yonge Bloor

Facebook!

 

Like us on www.Facebook.com/PhysiomedYongeBloor.  Find great health tips through the detailed articles on our page.

Or check our twitter feed... (90% of our tweets refer to great articles we have found.  The other 10% are updates on the clinic.  None of our feeds are about my pet.)
Follow YBwell on Twitter

 

Friends of Physiomed Yonge Bloor

In this section we list our colleagues in the community.  We encourage you to check out their locations when you visit us.

The Warriors

A great place to pick up fitness equipment for your own personal use, located just a half block south of us on Yonge St.

www.thewarriors.ca for location and details.

 

 

 

Infuse Med Spa

Physiomed partner at 4 Charles/675 Yonge St.

Infuse Med Spa understands the growing need for clients to attain the best in the industry with their beauty needs.  With careful research, our team has selected our products and services, while keeping our clients in mind.  We stand behind passion, care and loyalty.  Infuse provides you with the newest Anti Aging Skin Care Treatments and virtually painless Laser Hair removal technologies.

 

We invite you to experience long lasting results and relationships with our team.

Walk away a new confident YOU!

Your Body.  Your Beauty.

www.InfuseMedSpa.com

 

The Children's Own Museum

www.childrensownmediamuseum.com

A Toronto favourite, being relaunched in a totally new venue and medium, in partnership with the Marshall McLuhan Foundation.  Yes, THAT Marshall McLuhan!

As many of you know I am on the board of the Childrens Own Museum.   We need your support so please visit the website for updates, including some fun event s we have planned for this year.

.

Our Location

4 Charles St E #200
Toronto, Ontario M4Y 1T1


Book an Appointment
Hours of Operation






Mon & Wed: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tue & Thu: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:30 am to 2:00 pm
Sun: Closed