With protein from both yogurt and salmon, this snack is sure to hit the spot when hunger strikes. Try it as an appetizer too!
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Canadian Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 2% plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 can (7 1/2 oz/213 g) salmon, well drained
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Thai Red Curry Paste
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together. Serve with crackers or toasted bread.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 0 min.
Makes: 6 servings
Source: www.heartandstroke.com (recipe provided by Dairy Farmers of Canada ©).