Heel spurs are growths of bone that appear on the bottom of your heels. READ MORE
Personal Training Programs
Everyone has their own reasons for considering personal training. Whether it’s about getting healthier, getting stronger or even just about feeling better about yourself, the key to achieving success is developing a plan that is right for your body and then sticking to it consistently until you’ve achieved your goals.
At Physiomed, our team of professional health & fitness experts, including Kinesiologists, Nutritionists and Active Care Specialists, will work together with you to:
- Identify your specific goals &timelines
- Review your weight, body fat, lean muscle mass & BMI
- Review your health history to identify any injuries or limitations
- Develop a customized diet and nutrition plan to help you achieve success
- Review the appropriate equipment and correct form for each recommended exercise
- Provide on-going training/support sessions with periodic reviews and adjustments as needed
If you’re serious about making a change and are looking for safe and healthy alternative to help you achieve lasting results, give us a call and let us show you why, at Physiomed… Healthier Starts Here.