Light energy is an incredibly powerful tool in addressing a number of different health conditions. READ MORE
Corporate Wellness Programs
Today, smart companies know that corporate wellness programs translate into significant long-term savings.
Benefits of corporate wellness include:
- Increased productivity
- Improved morale
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Decreased absenteeism
- Reduced benefit costs
- Decreased employee turnover
Can You Afford Not to Have a Physiomed Wellness Program?
Physiomed delivers on-site educational programming as well as individual assessments and program recommendations designed to help employees identify and address the issues affecting their health and wellness – and your company’s bottom line.
Physiomed’s Corporate Wellness Programs focus on three areas to help employees get healthier:
- Educating on nutrition to address weight control issues that contribute to serious illness, causing long-term disability, poor performance and high benefit costs
- Effectively treating acute and chronic injuries and providing relief from existing conditions that can affect workplace performance and lead to high long-term benefit consumption
- Educating and treating to strengthen the body and prevent painful and costly future injuries from occurring