Heel spurs are growths of bone that appear on the bottom of your heels. READ MORE
Corporate Wellness Programs
Today, smart companies know that corporate wellness programs translate into significant long-term savings.
Benefits of corporate wellness include:
- Increased productivity
- Improved morale
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Decreased absenteeism
- Reduced benefit costs
- Decreased employee turnover
Can You Afford Not to Have a Physiomed Wellness Program?
Physiomed delivers on-site educational programming as well as individual assessments and program recommendations designed to help employees identify and address the issues affecting their health and wellness – and your company’s bottom line.
Physiomed’s Corporate Wellness Programs focus on three areas to help employees get healthier:
- Educating on nutrition to address weight control issues that contribute to serious illness, causing long-term disability, poor performance and high benefit costs
- Effectively treating acute and chronic injuries and providing relief from existing conditions that can affect workplace performance and lead to high long-term benefit consumption
- Educating and treating to strengthen the body and prevent painful and costly future injuries from occurring