Morton’s Neuroma & Foot Treatment
Morton’s neuroma is a painful condition affecting the ball of the foot, caused by an enlarged nerve or thickening of the tissue surrounding a nerve, usually between the third and fourth toes.
Symptoms of Morton’s Neuroma may include:
- A burning pain in the ball of your foot that may radiate into your toes
- Numbness or a tingling sensation in your toes
- The feeling that there is something in your shoe, like you’re standing on a pebble
How Physiomed Can Help
After a careful examination of your feet and body, Physiomed offers many treatments to alleviate the pain of Morton’s Neuroma:
- Prescription orthotics to support the arches and take pressure off the affected nerve
- Padding to support the metatarsal arch and ease the pressure of walking
- Acupuncture and manual therapies to help alleviate pain
- Patient education on shoe recommendations, rest guidelines and preventive measures
Suffering from Morton’s Neuroma? Book an appointment today.
Get Healthier... Stay Healthier!